If anyone needs beef or wants to support a 4-H or FFA project, the kids will have steers at Benton Franklin fair. The kids have worked very hard on their projects and appreciate any support.
HOW YOU CAN HELP:
- Register to be a buyer: Register in advance and purchase on sale day, either on site or via proxy bidder.
- Add-On to an Exhibitors Sale Price: If you don’t want to purchase an animal but want to add some extra dollars to a specific child’s earnings from the sale, choose this option. You’ll donate a flat amount to a specific child or children.
- Donate to the Youth Livestock Booster Fund: If you want to help out the youth exhibitors in general, choose the Booster Fund Option below. Your donation will be pooled and used to raise up the prices of the lower selling animals.
- Sale order: East Ring: Swine. West Ring: Goat, Sheep, Beef
- Sale begins at 9:30 a.m. with the Sale of Champions
For more information go to: https://www.bentonfranklinfair.com/p/i-want-to…/market-stock-committee/buyer-registration—large-livestock